When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need A Nice Rep..urgent

dude82

I just ordered the FM Solid Gold Casablanca from eddie for myself. Now, even my kid brother wants a nice replica for himself. The choices i have are the Breitling Navtime serie speciale (swiss 7750), the Ultimate PO, and the IWC Ingenieur. Now if the experts around here could pls guide me and advise me as to which is the best replica in terms of accuracy, reliability and also which watch do you think would last the longest. Also, if you could please refer to which dealer i should go for each watch that you feel would be best. If there is any other rep which you feel is better please feel free to let me know. Oh im sorry i forgot to add the new breitling chronomat by puretime ( the swiss version)

iD

Edited by Ishann

Ishann,

You are asking broad questions and there are tons of posts on the board to guide you regarding the reps you identified, the dealers on the board, and any other candidates you might be looking at.

I assume you arleady know that all three watches you mentioned are terrific reps, and you probably wouldn't go wrong with any of them. If reliability is a big question mark for you, then I would stick to the IWC or PO, although with proper care and maintenance (same as for a genuine) any of the three should last many, many years.

All three are excellent and you've already found one of our best dealers, you can't go wrong with any of them. Pull the trigger because all 3 are bullseyes. I own all 3 plus the all gold 18k FM. :victory:

All three are excellent and you've already found one of our best dealers, you can't go wrong with any of them. Pull the trigger because all 3 are bullseyes. I own all 3 plus the all gold 18k FM. :victory:

My Brothers not really skinyy and he's just 21, i feel the PO might be a better option..what do you suggest. And also, should i get them serviced before i buy them or just get it done later