When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explorer 1

PKDICK

Just a few pics to show off my new EXP1 from PT. It is an ETA 2836:

181736-7083.jpg

181736-7084.jpg

181736-7085.jpg

181736-7086.jpg

These are small, simple & beautiful IMHO. I have always loved the gen, and this is pretty close!

You gotta love the clean unclutterd look of an Explorer.

Enjoy it!! :victory:

• 3 weeks later...

As you will see elsewhere on the forum, the mantra 'buy the dealer not the watch' holds strong here. Look at the dealer section at the bottom of the forum list and you will see several dealers that have a rep of the Exp1. They will give better service and all also charge less than a third of the price that the website you mention charges.

Most reps come with pretty poor luminosity, if any, applied to the face and hands. A popular upgrade is to get the watch re-lumed with better luminous compound.

Edited by PKDICK

This is a great rep. People don't give it a lot of love because it's not 42mm+, complicated or a Sub, but a quality Explorer I rep like this one is an excellent all-around dress/business casual watch and one of the most cosmetically accurate reps you can buy at any price. I got a TW Explorer I from River a year or so ago and it is my favorite rep for work.