When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Missed Connections

deltatahoe

this is really random but i can't help myself -- i was grabbing my morning coffee this morning and saw a guy wearing a rose gold big bang outside of peet's coffee on polk street in san francisco; he was trying to read the paper while trying to look after his daughter.....i didn't have a chance to talk to the guy, but i was wondering, what are the chances that this guy is wearing a genuine rose gold big bang (particularly given the watch was just recently released by angus)?

you guys ever had those moments where you see someone with a nice, random watch and wonder if the person is a RWG member?

anyways, i figured i would throw it out there just in case that guy happens upon this thread.

dt

btw, missed connections is a section on craigslist created solely for trying to track down people you saw but didn't get to talk to.......kind of fun

this is really random but i can't help myself -- i was grabbing my morning coffee this morning and saw a guy wearing a rose gold big bang outside of peet's coffee on polk street in san francisco; he was trying to read the paper while trying to look after his daughter.....i didn't have a chance to talk to the guy, but i was wondering, what are the chances that this guy is wearing a genuine rose gold big bang (particularly given the watch was just recently released by angus)?

you guys ever had those moments where you see someone with a nice, random watch and wonder if the person is a RWG member?

anyways, i figured i would throw it out there just in case that guy happens upon this thread.

dt

btw, missed connections is a section on craigslist created solely for trying to track down people you saw but didn't get to talk to.......kind of fun

Was it the rose gold bezel, SS case? Because if so, that's a limited edition model in the gen, only 100 were made. That's what Angus (and Trusty and Joshua) are selling. If it was the RG case, that's a regular model (I think) but not the same as the rep.