When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Replica Daytona, Silver W/ Black Face

Lee

Hi Guys Im new. I am about to buy a this watch I just wanted to get your oppinion on this dealer. http://watchwindersworld.com

http://watchwindersworld.com/rlds10010-bla...odel-p-513.html . Also what do you guys think about the quality of this watch?

184817-6269.jpg

Also Im looking at

184817-6270.jpg

Dealer is excellent. Suggest you look at some of the reviews in the dealer review section.

Josh is excelllent and those two watches are great, but make sure you know what your getting into with the daytona seconds at 6. MANY MANY people have had problems with me, including myself (have the same black dial). Sent mine of to The Zigmeister for service.

I just bought that bentley motors this weekend, but missed the post man today so I have to wait till tomorrow.

be warned of the possible reliability problems with that Daytona. It has extra gears added to the base movement so that the seconds run at 6 - the added load decreases the life of the movement quite a bit.

Dealer is excellent :)

Before you pull the trigger maybe spend a little more time looking around and researching.

be warned of the possible reliability problems with that Daytona. It has extra gears added to the base movement so that the seconds run at 6 - the added load decreases the life of the movement quite a bit.

Dealer is excellent :)

Before you pull the trigger maybe spend a little more time looking around and researching.

I will I do see a problem w/ the rep vs the orginial. The Orginal has around the face the word Rolex multiple times and it is inset in the metal. On the Rep it is printed on w/ black ink. Am I wrong or is it just the lighting of the pic I posted?

I will I do see a problem w/ the rep vs the orginial. The Orginal has around the face the word Rolex multiple times and it is inset in the metal. On the Rep it is printed on w/ black ink. Am I wrong or is it just the lighting of the pic I posted?

It's engraved, and filled in black (At least on mine).

it's a very thick watch with the extra gears (11 I think). it's a dilemma whether to buy this model or not. Visually it's very good except for the thickness. Mechanically it's a hit or miss. It's a known fact the movement has problems but many said theirs are holding up fine. If the thickness was more correct, I'd jump. How can you not own a daytona rep if you're a rolex fan? Wearing it is a challenge depending on your mind set. It's assumed fake until provided gen for daytona since it's so expensive.

-bm

Just so happens that I have both of those watches. The Daytona from Josh, serviced by The Zigmeister. Keeps near perfect time, runs and functions perfectly. I have had it for about 10 months now. The case is only 1.5mm thicker then gen if memory serves. The Bentley I bought used so I don't know who it came from. Aside from the AR and slightly smaller dial then gen it also is a very nice piece. Both with the new asian 7750. The Bentley has not been served and isn't as accurate from a time keeping standpoint but still a very nice watch. I don't know if Josh offers the pre-service on the 7750 but if he does it is a cheaper alternative. Or you can just wear it and when it dies, service/replace the movement. A swiss 7753 movement will run you $500 for the movement alone though... and then it will still need to be serviced!

Just so happens that I have both of those watches. The Daytona from Josh, serviced by The Zigmeister. Keeps near perfect time, runs and functions perfectly. I have had it for about 10 months now. The case is only 1.5mm thicker then gen if memory serves. The Bentley I bought used so I don't know who it came from. Aside from the AR and slightly smaller dial then gen it also is a very nice piece. Both with the new asian 7750. The Bentley has not been served and isn't as accurate from a time keeping standpoint but still a very nice watch. I don't know if Josh offers the pre-service on the 7750 but if he does it is a cheaper alternative. Or you can just wear it and when it dies, service/replace the movement. A swiss 7753 movement will run you $500 for the movement alone though... and then it will still need to be serviced!

Great. It's good to know. I always thought the daytona is way too thick. I can handle the movement not too reliable. I guess I'm picking one up soon.

-bm

Edited by bklm1234

Great. It's good to know. I always thought the daytona is way too thick. I can handle the movement not too reliable. I guess I'm picking one up soon.

-bm

It is a little thicker, but there is also a differant case on the gen gold models vs the ss (this rep is of a white gold model). I think you have about the same chance of winning the lottery as running into somone that could out you with that watch on a specific reason.

As for the movement, mine has been serviced by The Zigmeister as well... Which makes this an expensive rep out of the box, but it would stop hourly before service.

• 4 years later...