When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Information About Dropshipping

jfreeman420

This is the funniest post I have seen in four years of reading these forums (repost from RWI):

Speaking of unlucky...

I have bought a few watches from Andrew, very few problems until I tried to order a watch for my wife. She has been patient with me spending a lot of time and money on replicas, so I thought she deserved it

Well I had a few suggestions from reading the different Ladies-topics around, and ended up on a JLC Reverso. The watch came quick as usual, and everything was fine. Honestly I did not inspect it myself, because my Fiddy came in the same package . But then it started... missing screws lead to a strap that felt apart.. and then my wife asked me if the engravings really were supposed to look like this...

post-1628-1169079274_thumb.jpg

I nearly fell out of my chair reading this one and had to call a few people into my office. The good news is Andrew did rectalfy er...rectify the situation as I'm sure he always does, but it just goes to show it is dangerous buying from a dropshipper. Lucky they have a sense of humor. Maybe this should be the 11th reason to buy from TTK. :lol: