When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well This Is Number 4&5 Of My Growing Collection Of Watchwinders , Lol

rbj69

Well i just liked the look of these so picked two of them up , u know a reall watch collector cant have too many watch winders, lmao

anyway i bought one off ebay a little of 2 years ago and it is still running strong i believe i gave 60 bucks for it , but the person i bought it from isnt around anymore , too bad cause that one has done well

then i bought two from a ebayer named gadgetsbestbuy(u know the ones with the pillows in the holders and plastic window ) about a year ago and both had mechanical problems , one i had to hot wire it , lol and the other i took the motor apart and fixed it , they r still running but i just had to hot wire the one about a couple months ago i guess maybe less

now i just bought two this year, (yes it seems i buy a watchwinder every year) but its always because my passion for watches keeps growing and i am a true believer of keeping those self wind watches wound , also im lazy and dont like to keep resetting them , lol

so far this one is the best one i own , it cost 79.98 with shipping but to me the look and the quietness is much better than the last two i bought , but equal sounding to the fist one i bought (the only thing is and i guess it will take some breaking in these pilows r expandable so they r tight when u put your watches in place but the quality of the wood , the nice designer felt with gold helmets lingin, the lock and hardware and real glass is by far a bigger bang for your buck (now how long it will last only time will tell) but so far it sounds quiet and works nicely and i do believe it has the same motors as my first one that i bought but cant be sure

Hope u enjoy the quick pics!!! (btw i had to buy two cause im expecting a couple more beauties to add again to my collection lol)

184895-6258.jpg

184895-6259.jpg

184895-6260.jpg

joe(rbj69)

yeah i thought it was a beauty as well (it has three settings so if u have what they call a special movment it has that mode as well , im guessing they mean a flying tourbillon) , and it holds my daily beaters as well, thanks TT

joe