When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Update: Point Out The Flaws On The Following Pam´s

olreon

hello,

hmm, after all these post i have lost my pleasure for the submersibles. there are too many flaws that are not fixable. i think i will stay away from these and wait till better versions come out.

thanks for all the support...

olreon

you are correct they all have too many flaws - here is one that doesn't - unfortunately non of our dealers heer offer it at a reasonable price :rolleyes:

186798-5704.jpg

you are correct they all have too many flaws - here is one that doesn't - unfortunately non of our dealers heer offer it at a reasonable price :rolleyes:

186852-5691.jpg

hehe, that´s a nice gen but i don´t like the submersibles that much that i would go for a gen...

best wishes

olreon

hello,

hmm, after all these post i have lost my pleasure for the submersibles. there are too many flaws that are not fixable. i think i will stay away from these and wait till better versions come out.

thanks for all the support...

olreon

IMHO this is no diferent then any other panerai reps. I have many panerai reps and I forget about the flaws. I really do not worry about it. I think on your first panerai your worry a bunch but as they pile up you worry less.

IMHO this is no diferent then any other panerai reps. I have many panerai reps and I forget about the flaws. I really do not worry about it. I think on your first panerai your worry a bunch but as they pile up you worry less.

Couldn't have said it better myself, CJ... :D

@kruzer

It well depends on the series, 025 Pre-H series had 'L Swiss L' on the dial, H and I series come with 'L Swiss Made L' :D

cheers,

babola

on your first panerai your worry a bunch but as they pile up you worry less

Sacred words :thumbsupsmileyanim: