When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet Question Tag Heuer Link Chrono

scoobs1971

Hi all,

Has anybody already figured out how the micro adjust of the Link bracelet works?

I´ve resized the bracelet according to By-Tor´s perfect instruction. But the bracelet is either too loose or too tight. I only need a half link shorter and since the Link doesn´t have half links the micro adjust might do the trick.

Cheers,

Patrick

It is a reasonably straightforward set-up, but fiddly if you only have 2 hands.

The '12 o'clock' end of the bracelet attached to the clasp at a point where there are 3 holes, giving 3 options for adjustment. When the clasp is fully open and extended, the outer hole is the shortest setting and the inner longest. The bracelet is attached via a 9mm springbar and you need to use a blunt pin to compress the springbar. You may need to do both sides at once, with the great risk of losing the springbar as it flies across the room (that's how I know it's 9mm).

The extent of the adjustment is approx a half link so check where you are before you start. If it is the middle setting now the you will only have a quarter adjustment from your current setting, or 3/4 if you also add or subtract a link.

The bracelet is attached via a 9mm springbar and you need to use a blunt pin to compress the springbar. You may need to do both sides at once, with the great risk of losing the springbar as it flies across the room (that's how I know it's 9mm).

Hmmm, I don´t get the springbar out of the clasp. I used the pins of the links I removed on both sides and pressed it, but nothing happens. What do I do wrong? Hope you guys can help...

hm... I dont know I just used a needle and viola I could take the clasp off.....It was a little more tricky to get it back in !!

Hmmm, I don´t get the springbar out of the clasp. I used the pins of the links I removed on both sides and pressed it, but nothing happens. What do I do wrong? Hope you guys can help...