When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Pam 111 Change To 005 Or 001 ?

Pam-O-licious

Ok, This was my Daily beater for 2 years prior to finding RWG.... I guess it is a Pam 111 but, it has the 036 mvt decoration... The mvt is a "Swiss 6497" has always kept great time and never given me a problem..

I would like to change it to the 001 by changing the case back but, might buy a CG as well because this one looks thin to me now (Thanks to RWG :rolleyes: ) so in the process I could change to a 005 logo dial as well. I will also need to buy a Sapphire Cystal as this one has a small scratch on it.

Can you help me with what each project would cost more or less...

Pam 001:

Caseback

CG

Cyrstal

Pam 005:

Caseback

Logo Dial

CG

Cystal

Here are the pic's...One Pic is with BOB's fantastic Marino Strap (I will make a thread later of the straps from BOB and V) the other 2 pic's are old and the watch was dirty..

188754-5257.jpg

188754-5258.jpg

188754-5259.jpg

Edited by RonCast

If you change to a solid caseback (A - D series and 'B' is the most available rep) then your 'thin' crown guard is correct. The thicker CG was only introduced in the 'G' series watches so the E & F also had thin CGs but with display backs and the swan neck movement.

Keep your dial and CG and get a B series solid back. Should be approx 25$. Try Josh or River.

Sapphire crystal available from Davidsen - check with him for cost. Also he may have the correct caseback too.