When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Modded 111h Stolen! And I Know Who Has It...

flavor flav

Is she walking yet?

I guess she will fall a lot to the left with that thing on her arm. :)

Not to mention the sick biceps she will get on her left arm! :showoff:

she falls down to the left with the hulky pam on her wrist! i am building her own pam now! a 183 i am airbrushing the dial pearl white and doing pearl pink lume. i need some kind of fluffy furry white or pink strap....she likes that. i'll post pics when her girl pammy is done!

she's not ever allowed to talk to boys......ever!

Now c'mon buddy....that's not fair....and you know it.

While she is your little angel now....she will eventually blossom into a beautiful, intelligent, witty, and tasteful young woman.

She has every right to explore all that life has to offer.....when she's about 30 or so.... :D

Until then....cherish every blessed day.....and buy a shotgun only so that you can be cleaning it on the front porch when hotshot youngsters come calling.

It's a great opportunity for a "come to Jesus" chat..... :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

BTW....be glad a watch is all it takes for now. When the shoe thing kicks in.......you're screwed!!

Now c'mon buddy....that's not fair....and you know it.

While she is your little angel now....she will eventually blossom into a beautiful, intelligent, witty, and tasteful young woman.

She has every right to explore all that life has to offer.....when she's about 30 or so.... :D

Until then....cherish every blessed day.....and buy a shotgun only so that you can be cleaning it on the front porch when hotshot youngsters come calling.

It's a great opportunity for a "come to Jesus" chat..... :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

BTW....be glad a watch is all it takes for now. When the shoe thing kicks in.......you're screwed!!

"come to jesus talk" :evil2: LOL! if the fact i'm 6'7" and 230 lbs doesn't scare them i'll get a shotgun! once she's 30 it's cool then.

my 111H has been stolen today. i put it on my daughter's wrist to be funny and she will not give it back..... she cries every time i try to take it off! she keeps staring at it and talking to it. she even will keep holding it to her ear and listen to it.. worst part she crawls around the hard floor with it on and keeps banging it on the floor! she will NOT let me have it back :o HELP!!

192549-4561.jpg

Not to jump on the band wagaon, but your daughter is beautiful. You're very lucky.