When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

High End Ring Watches W/diamonds

TheMoissaniteLady.com

I am now offering Mark Silverstein Designer jewelry...and he has these Ring Watches that I thought I would see what you gentlemen think of them. Here's the information on the "theWartch".

Mark Silverstein Imagines presents “theWartch™,” a contemporary and stylish timepiece within a ring setting.

theWartch™ features forty sparkling diamonds encircling a square dial with a unique pyramid shaped crystal. Included are five polymer rings in white, black, pink, blue and yellow, which are carefully texture coated transforming hard plastic into a silky soft feel. By simply popping the watch component out of one color band and into the next, the wearer can freely mix and match in numerous possibilities.

“theWartch™ doesn’t just tell the time, it tells everyone you dare to be different,” says designer Mark Silverstein.

Ring sizes available are 5.5, 6.5 and 7.5. It is a stainless S case w/diamonds and 5 rings total.

These have been advertised in some very high end fashion magazines. If anyone feels that they are interested, send me an email at info@themoissanitelady.com and I'll get you discounted pricing and approx. wait times. I am also working on finding out if additional ring sizes are available as well.

Many blessings! Barbara<><

post-2511-1170013987_thumb.jpg

post-2511-1170014007_thumb.jpg

post-2511-1170014017_thumb.jpg

post-2511-1170014026_thumb.jpg

post-2511-1170014047_thumb.jpg

post-2511-1170014081_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheMoissaniteLady.com