When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

jtimewatch

Hello guys,

We are Jtime Watch Store here and very glad to have you here with us.

Firtsly, we are very sincerely grateful that our admins offer us this opportunity to be a new TD to service this great community here. 

We might be new to many members on RWG here, but please allow us to do a brief self-introduction to you all.

My name is Li and I am taking in charge of our team business running in Guangzhou China. Our team has been running watch business in China for more than 10 years, and started to sell worldwide about 6 years ago. All of our business was running both retail and wholesale in mainland China before selling worldwide and we are very trusted in this industry in China market. Now after 3 years selling worldwide, we are trying our best to start a new journey with forums like RWG to serve more watch enthusiasts around the world.

We do have some unique resources in this industry here that you may can tell from some threads we posted on RWG before, and we keep having nice relationship with those major well-known factories. We are getting involved in some watch models developing procedure and production as well.

My team and I will try our best to provide all decent RWG members a great and nice service based on our long term experiences in this industry, even though we are really new here. We will be happy to help you to get your ideal rep watches, watch parts, accessories and etc.

Please visit our website store by clicking the link below if you are looking for more info:
jtime.io

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries, you can choose the ways below:
Email: jtime.sales@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +8613928869440‬
WeChat: jtimewatch
Please Note that kindly tell us your RWG username while you use these ways to contact us.

We will be very happy if you leave some genuine reviews or feedbacks about us in this section after you have bought something from us, no matter the review is positive or negative.

Thank you all again for your time and wish we can have some fun together with you!
Cheers!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch Store