When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bezel insert mod for 16610

Arctic Fathom

I hope this is the correct area to post a question about modding a Rolex with a potentially aftermarket part. 

My search may lead to a dead end but I figured if any watch forum community would know the answer...and wouldn't shame me for me wanting to mod my 16610...it would be the RWG-Right On Time community. 

Here's my question: Does any company, Rolex or an aftermarket company, make a bezel insert with the full 60 minute, individual minute markers that would fit  the 16600 SD / 16610 SM?

Context: I love my 16600 and have worn it every day since 2008 but I have always found that a bezel insert with the full, individual 60 minute markers  provides a much quicker read of elapsed time.

What I've found so far:

1. The Milsub replica inserts look like they are a different diameter  than the 16600 and 16610 bezel insert.

2. I have also considered the 116600 SD 4000 ceramic bezel but from what I've read the ceramic bezel has a very different means of installation which doesn't sound like it's backwards compatible with the previous generation SDs and Subs.

Thanks for taking a look at my question.