When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner 126610LN Comprehensive Comparison(taken by mobile phone)

theonewatches

Hello everyone, This is Steve and I am back.

Today we bring you a Comprehensive comparison of 126610LN, in the past we have taken high resolution detail shots. This time we take a different approach and instead of looking at the details, we will just look at comparison of the appearance in different light and environments, as well as comparison of the look and feel in all aspects .

Gen used 23 years from the counter to buy, wear a period of time, Four factories are new and unused, in order to better compare all removed the protective film. So let us begin.

Lighted side-by-side view

1.jpg

Luminous view

2.jpg
-----------------------------------------------

The following photos were all taken under the same light

Front view and wearable drawing

3.jpg4.jpg
From the front and wearer's view alone, it can be said that all the factories have reached a level of authenticity, thanks of course to the model's own all-black color scheme.

Bezel view
5.jpg
Since Gen has been worn for a while, the fill stick will be a bit grayish.

We mainly look at the Night Pearl,, VS and King are more cool-toned, Clean is more yellowish, and EW is closest to Gen.

Crystal side view

6.jpg

Leaving aside the subtle differences in shooting angles, we can see that the edge chamfers are more pronounced on Clean and King, and less so on the VS and EW.

Teeth side view
7.jpg
We can synthesize the crystal side view together, The teeth of king is slightly longer, resulting in the lower part appears not round enough, and Gen comparison can still see the difference, while the other three factories do not have obvious problems .

Middle case view

8.jpg

Backcase Edge View

9.jpg

Rehaut view

10.jpg11.jpg
Even though the engraving process is different, there is actually no significant difference between replicas and Gen when looking at the Rehaut from this angle.

Buckle view
12.jpg
the corners of clasp are round polished at all the factories,but Clean is superior.

Engraving view
13.jpg
Although the engraving traces of replica under magnification will be different from Gen, in reality there is no difference in appearance and the clarity is similar.

Cell Phone Flash View

14.jpg

————————————————————————
The following photos are all in natural light

Front view and wearable drawing

15.jpg16.jpg
I was focused on this when I did the Hulk comparison in the first half of the year, in natural light there is no blue reflection from Gen window, we can see that VS、Clean and EW have a very distinct blue reflection, King does not.

Crystal Backlight View
17.jpg
In backlit situations, the replicas present the same visual appearance, which is commendable.

Rehaut view

18.jpg19.jpg

Calendar window view

20.jpg

Bracelet view
21.jpg
The brushed texture makes no difference, and the overall quality and feel of VS and Clean is superior to King and EW.

Wearable view in the car

22.jpg23.jpg
As long as the car costs more than Gen, it doesn't matter which factory replica you wear. What do you think?

In addition we see the side of crystal, with the constant change of adjusting the angle, Gen at a certain angle reflected blue light is very obvious,

VS is also not bad, the other three Factories can also reflect blue light, It is just not obvious enough and the blue isn't as bright as Gen, so it is very faint in the photos. (Both in sunlight and in natural light)

The following photos are all in sunlight.

Wearable view
24.jpg25.jpg

Rehaut view
26.jpg

Blu-ray effect on the side of crystal
27.jpg

Data Comparison View

28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg31.jpg32.jpg
Note: All measurements are taken in a snap-tight condition and may be subject to error due to slight deviations in the caliper position, in addition GEN and all factories intercept two sections of Bracelet.

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for watching. If there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to complete it. Welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replica watches and GEN’s. And it is also for you to choose the favorite models conveniently.

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Thanks.

Steve

Telegram: Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: service@theonewatches.io

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1