When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

41mm Datejust 126333 Gen、Clean、GM、EW&DIW Comprehensive Comparison

Hello, everyone. This is Steve. I am back.

It is been a while since I have done a comparison, time has flown, 2023 is far away and 2024 is come, so let us start this year with this two tone Dayjust .

The gold model may be a lesser choice than the steel model, but for the mature man, the two tone is a must-have, it is not quite as shiny as the full gold model, But enough to add a touch of glamor to the wrist.

It is the usual [censored] opening, so please excuse me to everyone and let us get started.

Dial front view

1.jpg2.jpg

Indoor cell phone shot view

aaa.jpgsdgdsf.jpg

Since Gen was returned to its rightful owner after the shoot, I wasn't able to do an in-depth comparison of the dial colors with the factories, so color-wise you will just have to refer to the comparison view.

Bezel View

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

The teeth of EW seem to be raised slightly higher, as can be noticed by the triangular shape presented on the side, with smaller sharp corners of EW.

Otherwise there are no significant differences, there are some gaps between the bezel and the case, and the side layering effect is the same as Gen.

Crystal View

6.jpg7.jpg

Comparatively speaking, Clean and GM have more adequate edge chamfers, EW and DIW are lacking.

Crown and Stick View

8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

The factories' crown colors are too bright, and Gen is not this yellow.

From the side, the stick of all the factorys seem to be on the thicker side, which may have something to do with the difference in shooting angles.

The chamfering on the edges is clearly better on Clean, but there is still a slight gap compared to Gen.

Mimeograph Stick Front View

11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg

Comprehensively speaking, in this regard Clean is better than other factories, both the color and brightness, it is closest to Gen,

slightly regrettable is that the flatness of the surface is slightly poorer, zoom in to see, there will be some raised dots, but this does not affect the actual perception, we do not need to be too harsh.

Hands Front View

23.jpg24.jpg

The luminous hands of the factories also have a certain graininess.

Clean and GM will have cleaner edges, EW and Diw have a bit more burrs.

Painting Font View

25.jpg26.jpg29.jpg28.jpg27.jpg30.jpg

The so-called gap only exists under magnification, under the naked eye everyone is good.

Clean still maintains a high quality of printing,No worse than Gen. The other factories are not bad.

Middle Axis View

31.jpg32.jpg33.jpg

All factories use a solid center shaft, For the Sleeve shapes , clean and GM are much closer to Gen.

Rehaut Side View

34.jpg35.jpg

As long as there is no significant difference in the shape and size of the typeface, There is no need to judge the winner,All the factories have pretty good clarity.

Calender Window View

36.jpg37.jpg

There is no problem with the shape and height of windows,the chamfered edges of Clean are slightly more pronounced.

Case Side View

38.jpg39.jpg

The shape of middle case needs no instruction,  and if there is an obvious mistake, then it can not even be called a Rep.

Zoom in  View

40.jpg41.jpg

As mentioned at the beginning, from the first photo view, we can clearly see that the teeth of EW are indeed a bit higher .

For the Endlink position, the difference in height between the lug and the bracelet, are all different from Gen, with Clean being slightly smaller and the other three factories are slightly larger.

This has to do with the batch and the assembly, which is also the case with Gen, so it does not matter.

Caseback View

42.jpg43.jpg

Bracelet Details View

44.jpg45.jpg46.jpg47.jpg48.jpg49.jpg50.jpg51.jpg52.jpg

The most common concern with tow tone models is the leakage of steel from the bracelet, after all, in order to save time, many factories only plated the surface of the center link and not the sides.

EW and Diw are in this category, while Clean and GM do not have this problem.

Laser Marker and Luminous View

54.jpg53.jpg

Surprisingly Diw does not have Laser Marker, I have been looking for a long time and can not find , I wonder if it is a batch issue.

Movement view

55.jpg56.jpg

Both Clean and GM use the movement VR3235, while EW and DIW use the movement A3235 (which is a Hangzhou 7 series movement), which is used in most of EW's Rolex models.

In terms of movement cost alone, Clean and GM cost more, and therefore cost more.

Data Comparison View

DFGDFG.jpgDSGFSDFGSDGF.jpgFGHFGHFGH.jpgDSGSDFGHDFH.jpg

Note: All measurements are in a clamped state, and there may be tolerance due to slight deviations in the position of the caliper.

Note: All watches are measured in a clamped state, and there may be errors due to the slight deviation of the position of the caliper. In addition, GEN intercepts the strap, and the factory has a steel strap protective film that has not been torn off.

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for watching. If there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to complete it. Welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replica watches and GEN’s. And it is also for you to choose the favorite models conveniently.

Illustration: Some photos deviate from the real object due to the light source. For details, please refer to the content. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large, you can download it and enlarge it for comparison.

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Thanks.

Steve.

Telegram: Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: service@theonewatches.io

Wechat: The5711