When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Besides The Hands, How Accurate Does The Pam232 Rep Look?

wan

The hands throw me off, i cant tell how close the rest of the watch (pam232) looks like the genuine..........If the replica pam232 had the correct hands and strap, how close to genuine would it look? Opinions?........."also, what if you put pam127 hands on it?"..........Thanks, Wan

...changing the hands is no problem, take 217/127 hands or buy some new ones from DSN.

The thing that will allways scream REEEEPPPPP is the dial color, the gen uses an ash-grey / brown / faded black......I can´t describe but it definetly does NOT look black!

I have the 232 for around 5 months now and it a beautiful piece, the case has got the correct shape and a good screwed back (allthough missing seriel No.) and the BEST (BEST!!!) crystal on a PAM rep I have seen so far (and I saw a lot :p ).

I would recommend this watch......and I hope the factories will come up with an upgraded version of the 232 and the correct 249!

Theo

The 232 is a very nice fantasy watch for sure. Along with the hands, and dial needing work, the lugs on this rep are also to big and shaped straight, not contoured to the body like the gen. This can be fixed, but it is a pain.

194667-4119.jpg