When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Desperately need help!!!

Okay so I have an 18k presidential day date just that is older and was showing some wear on the dial. So I thought it was a good idea to clean it myself and did more harm than good. I don't have the money to pay for a new one since I inherited the watch and could never in a million years afford a rolex myself. Whats the best place and best way to go about getting an entire dial decal? I have plenty of computers and printers is there a site anybody would recommend for printing one off and applying it to the dial? 

Okay so I have an 18k presidential day date just that is older and was showing some wear on the dial. So I thought it was a good idea to clean it myself and did more harm than good. I don't have the money to pay for a new one since I inherited the watch and could never in a million years afford a rolex myself. Whats the best place and best way to go about getting an entire dial decal? I have plenty of computers and printers is there a site anybody would recommend for printing one off and applying it to the dial? 

I don't think you can find any already made DD decal for a 18XX or a 18XXX ... plus the fact that applying a decal on a dial is not that easy if you want a high-end result which is, IMHO, mandatory for a vintage 18K DD.
At the moment I'm working on a really damaged 18XXX dial that I will turn into a yellow "stella dial" (for a 18238).
When it's finished I'll send you pics so that you can compare to the original below.

ffd53adb4bc3aff66e62e96b1b774150.jpg

If your dial plate finish is not damaged and with only the printings erased I can also reprint on it without modifying the finish.
Price for such a work would be around 250€, including dial lume and handset relume ... more or less depending on the condition of your dial.

Cheers from France

Envoyé de mon moto g(9) power en utilisant Tapatalk