When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Factory for Rolex

mlfloyd

I do not have alot of experience with Explorers, but all reps contain inaccuracies. The inaccuracies of 1 factory that bother me may not be visible to you & vice versa.

RWG used to have a "Best Sub" link in the Introductions forum that explained why asking these types of questions are not helpful to the buyer & not appreciated by the forum members, but that link appears to be broken. You should educate yourself about the gen model you are interested in & visit an AD or 2 to try the watch on & see how it feels & how the real thing operates. Then spend some time perusing gens on the gen forums. Download lots of pics & study them like an educational course you really want a good grade in. Once you have a good idea of what the gen Explorer looks like, you can then decide for yourself which of the factories turn out the best Explorer for you.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Clean is the top tier factory for GMT's, but VSF seems to run a close race, in quality for Subs, YM's, and Explorers. C+ F makes a great GMT as well. Just my 2 cents. 

PS - C-Time has a nice breakdown of the new Explorer II where they dissected a gen and a rep side by side. 

Edited by Cubatobaco
additional information