When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7750 Chronograph Sticks At 59 Seconds

mdub83

Any idea for a fix, or am I going to have to bring it to someone? The watch keeps time very well otherwise, and I will probably put off fixing this for a while, until I need the watch serviced. I don't really ever used the chronograph, just wondering if this is a common problem, or at least an easily fixable one?

Thanks

Any idea for a fix, or am I going to have to bring it to someone? The watch keeps time very well otherwise, and I will probably put off fixing this for a while, until I need the watch serviced. I don't really ever used the chronograph, just wondering if this is a common problem, or at least an easily fixable one?

Thanks

I once had the same problem.I screwed the crown out till it was to set the date. Started the chronograph for about 40 sec. , pushed on stop, and resetted it. This worked for me, maybe i was just lucky, hope it will fix yours also.

I once had the same problem.I screwed the crown out till it was to set the date. Started the chronograph for about 40 sec. , pushed on stop, and resetted it. This worked for me, maybe i was just lucky, hope it will fix yours also.

Sounds like the chrono minute hand is stuck. it is holding up the chronograph when the minute counter tries to change. Try the above suggestion, try working it out by running the chrono on a FULL wind, and if that doesn't work it sounds like a service is the fix.

Worked like a charm! Thanks very much! :thumbsupsmileyanim: