When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Steelfish Superocean (blue Dial)

Dario33

I received my BSS yesterday from Angus and am mighty impressed with this piece. It seems the most solid of all the reps I own. Case construction, bezel clicks smooth, crown is snug, date window is nicely alligned and the blue dial is simply gorgeous (has nice metallic sheen similar to that of the gen).

I haven't worn it with the bracelet yet (have heard is kind of stiff from other forum members). But I love it with the leather strap (very good rep) and genuine rubber strap I bought from a Cayman Islands dealer last week for $45. :)

Here are some pics (not the best, but better than nothing):

201182-1590.jpg

201182-1591.jpg

201182-1592.jpg

201182-1593.jpg

I recently removed a bracelet from a navitimer, I would imagine its pretty similar!

If you turn the watch face down, and take the spring bar out on the clasp, so the bracelet hangs in two pieces.

Then look down into the back of the endlink (link nearest the case), you'll see another spring bar run across inside there.

You should also notice that there is a small ridge on each end. If you get a tiny screw driver, and place it on the outside (closest to edge of the case) and pull inwards, it should 'spring' in. It will pop out of place, when it does move it a few mm away from the hole to stop it popping back in. Just do the same on the other side and that half of the bracelet will come away.

Then turn the watch around, and start on the opposite side of the watch, doing exactly the same.

Hope this is clear, bit hard to do with out photo aids