When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated!i Broke My Crown On Explorer2 From Josh!

elprimerozen

Hi to all owners of explorer2 from Josh...I broke the crown on that rep and i thought that this was the end...you know send the watch back for repairs,try to find a rep crown,and all of these.

BUT!!!When i tryed a gen crown...imagine...it was screwed on the rep tube like the tube was gen.The only thing was that the eta axel was too short for the gen crown to lock on the tube ...so if some of you want to try this,fit a new long eta axel on the gen crown and you have a beautyful litle moded explorer. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

ps:the watch was tested at 7 bar and it passed the water proof test.Pics of the gen crown will folow in few hours as the watch is in watchsmith for service!

yes, most china and mbw reps use datejust tubes for all Rlxs including subs, explorers etc.

if you want to keep remember it's not so waterproof as an aftermarket datejust tube which is cheap, easy swap and need no countersinking

EDIT: saw you watertested the tube, I've tried that too but with lesser success (yes silicon greased), my rep was from trustywatchguy