When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bss Blue On Blue , Fast Pics For U To See

rbj69

Well u all know i have decided to keep the blue steelfish , and i looked and everyone here in near me told me it would be a 6 week wait , well i asked a member here that i knew had gotten one if he minded getting me one, and he said no problem and did it so fast , it took like 4 days max, i dont know if he wanted his name mentioned so i will leave it private for his disgression , thanks man and here it is on the watch , it is the bomb and is comfortable

quick pics , there will be better ones when i can get me some time to work on this puppy , lol

enjoy!!

204262-884.jpg

204262-885.jpg

204262-886.jpg

btw, if u can get u one u should, there only 75 bucks at your ad store plus tax and well worth it imho, now im almost ready for the summer at the beach , lol

joe

RB the blue/blue looks fantastic...When you do some better shot, do you mind taking a close up of the dial..I would like to see how noticeable (if any) the lume work is when compared to some of the other reviews using the black or white dial..

Much thanks in advance.