When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw Sd Modded By Joe!

denisegold

I sent off a MBW 16600 to joe for mod's. I asked that he look at it and let me know what he thought it needed to bring it to a "almost" perfect level. He emailed me right after receiving the watch to let me know what was needed to bring it up to speed. My husband can be rather anal about watches and I wanted this to be perfect, or as close as one can make a replica. Joe kept us (I say that because my husband spoke with him more than I) informed during the ectire process, was there to answer any and all questions. This was my first dealing with Joe, and I found him to be very willing to share information about the process. He had the watch for about one month and it arrived just today!! Here are some photos to share. I can pass a comment from my husband regarding Joe, "he is a breath of fresh air". I have only dealt with afew members so far, but have found that everyone enjoys collecting and discussing timepieces. I look forward to being active on the boards and with further "worked" watches from Joe.

post-2527-1172121518_thumb.jpg

post-2527-1172121529_thumb.jpg

post-2527-1172121540_thumb.jpg

post-2527-1172121549_thumb.jpg

post-2527-1172121564_thumb.jpg

post-2527-1172121577_thumb.jpg

post-2527-1172121596_thumb.jpg

post-2527-1172121608_thumb.jpg