When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which One?

Torques

I have used the search function and read many post regarding the different dealers. Please add your opinion or advice, it is greatly appreciated. I am interested in a Noobmariner or the likes. Two dealers here have them for around 100.00 with the 2813 movement. Then Womart has the so-called perfect sub for around 149 that has the 2836 movement. For the two main dealers here, it is around 188 to enter into the 2836 movement. What is the best value and quality out there? Thanks. :victory:

I have used the search function and read many post regarding the different dealers. Please add your opinion or advice, it is greatly appreciated. I am interested in a Noobmariner or the likes. Two dealers here have them for around 100.00 with the 2813 movement. Then Womart has the so-called perfect sub for around 149 that has the 2836 movement. For the two main dealers here, it is around 188 to enter into the 2836 movement. What is the best value and quality out there? Thanks. :victory:

I got my 2836 sub from the house of Womart. 6 months ago it was $119. Now stocks change almost daily with these guys, but this Submariner is terrific. Great lume, deep rehaut, good pearl and bezel insert, perfect 2.5X on the cyclops, the bracelet is very good....I either got lucky or Paul has one o the best Sub bang for buck values out there.