When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Po Watch Strap Pics - Black/orange

mmg

This strap was recommended in an earlier thread by dvn here, the dealer has a website as well - www.globalwatchband.com

Anyway so I picked one up for about $25 shipped, its silicone and feels great on the wrist, plus it compliments the dial well. The straps are available in 20mm and 22mm for the ultimate's as well

let me know what you guys think

208176-129.jpg

208176-130.jpg

208176-131.jpg

Edited by mmg

This strap was recommended in an earlier thread by dvn here, the dealer has a website as well - www.globalwatchband.com

Anyway so I picked one up for about $25 shipped, its silicone and feels great on the wrist, plus it compliments the dial well. The straps are available in 20mm and 22mm for the ultimate's as well

let me know what you guys think

208315-103.jpg

208315-104.jpg

208315-105.jpg

It looked very nice indeed on your watch, was yours a 42mm po?

By the way, i created the previous thread not to recommend but to ask the question whether it fit on 42mm 4th gen before i make the purchase and i think you answer my question. It sound like the store located in your area therefore you picked it up.

can you pm me the location? thanks

It looked very nice indeed on your watch, was yours a 42mm po?

By the way, i created the previous thread not to recommend but to ask the question whether it fit on 42mm 4th gen before i make the purchase and i think you answer my question. It sound like the store located in your area therefore you picked it up.

can you pm me the location? thanks

I have the 42mm PO. I just got the strap off of his ebay auction, however I saw they are even cheaper on his site - about $17 shipped. Here's the link to the one I got:

http://www.globalwatchband.com/?group=50#MS945

@mmg - that bezel pearl is better than usual. Where do you get that one from? Did it come with the watch - what dealer?

That's stock from Joshua. We had some "hiccups" however Josh was there to see everything through, great watch dealer.

As for the pearl and lume markers, I've noticed on this watch they're a little off-white, when compared to others. I'm not sure if they're supposed to be off-white or pure-white, I've made another post about that too: http://www.rwg.cc/members/Po-Lume-hour-Mar...low-t21727.html

In the pics you can't really tell, maybe because of the white balance

The straps are available in 20mm and 22mm for the ultimate's as well

Err, sorry to [censored] on your parade here and for all Ultimate owners but I don't see no 22mm version listed on that site :(

Of course, that's probably because this strap is the Hadley Roma Silicone Diver strap also available HERE and is not manufactured in 22mm.

Sadly sometimes you've got to 'pay to play'...

208670-11.jpg

208670-12.jpg