When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Honpo?

sydneysider

hi guys, a few days ago i saw a 6241 on Honpo´s site, does anyone know how to get in contact with them and have experience with them? isnt there something about only shipping in japan or so?

Ive lost the webaddress, could someone provide me with it?

cheers,

Robbie

Be happy to point you in the right direction as soon as you change your avatar :yucky:

Anyone who refers to either of these two avatars in question as sexual content has some demented ideas of sexuality and should be labeled as deviants themselves.

@jfreeman, are you seriously calling me a sexual deviant? you've got to be kidding.

the premise of the 'sexual content' thread was based upon being respectful of other members, particularly with regard to having avatars that could be offensive to some members and/or inappropriate for people browsing at work, with children around the house, etc.

with that in mind, please explain how a picture of a naked woman and a rendition of a man masturbating are not 'sexual content'.

@jfreeman, are you seriously calling me a sexual deviant? you've got to be kidding.

It was supposed to be a sarcastic comment, not to be taken literally and not a personal attack. You need to lighten up a little bit. I meant that if you look at either of those pictures in a sexual manner other than the humorous way they were meant to be seen then something is wrong.

It is funny how people willingly participate in an illeagal hobby but the minute something comes along the slightest bit risque, out comes the morality police. Hypocrisy at it's best.

BTW, noone has posted honpo's site yet. Can we please get back to the watch discussion?

Poopy, please don't ever change...I still get a chuckle remembering Maria addressing you as Mr. Poopy.