When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Display caseback?

jomama

Ordering this watch from Josh.. My only concern is the display caseback. Does Omega even make these? I love the watch but would hate to be called out on such an obvious flaw if gens don't have this. Also, seems like an awful lot of work to make these display caseback with Omega stamped all over the parts if not gen feature. Comments please!

http://watchwindersworld.com/omse10022-aqu...892-p-1434.html

Thanks!

Ordering this watch from Josh.. My only concern is the display caseback. Does Omega even make these? I love the watch but would hate to be called out on such an obvious flaw if gens don't have this. Also, seems like an awful lot of work to make these display caseback with Omega stamped all over the parts if not gen feature. Comments please!

http://watchwindersworld.com/omse10022-aqu...892-p-1434.html

Thanks!

This model gen comes with display back, just as PFs rep.

I have the same model rep - with steel bracelet. Very pleased with it. Runs accurate, very close to gen visually.

mums-mums

I have the same the only problem is the omega logo is wrong as it it under scored rather an through the middle and you will find it is not an ETA 28932 but a seagull st18, a fine works as far as i am concerned no problems there and a graet watch, BTW i have Gen and rep of this and love both equaly!

Thanks! Could not e clearer. I also notice the font on the gen is darker on the date wheel and the date window is more beve;ed. Great pics!

Observe that photo of gen is clearer (less blurry) than photo of rep. May be why font looks darker etc. Black is black ?

My piece also has the line underneath. Probably non have the correct letters?

By the way - PF is my (stupid) abbrevations for PerfectClones. Dealers site.