When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy does it again

dcrooz

So, I felt that my PAM 112h series was in need of a service. It was starting to feel a bit 'grindy' whilst winding and I want this one to be a keeper. I was initially intending to try and get it done within the UK but when it became apparent that this would not be possible I got in touch with the Zigmeister. To cut a long story short I got the service done, and it now winds super smooth! I also however got it super lumed and boy, it is superb. Have a look at my shyte photographic skills which don't do it justice at all to be honest...

post-69-1173037924_thumb.jpg

Now, the watch only cost me $100 from Silix during the group buy which took place almost exactly this time last year. So, why in god's name would I spend the same (not quite, but almost including postage etc...) when I could get a new watch? This question has been asked a few times recently. Why would you want to spend more on your watch than it is actually worth. Well, for me, this watch has sentimental reasons. Not because it was my first PAM. Because it was delivered on the day that my daughter was born! It's a wonderful reminder of those times.

All the best... and thanks The Zigmeister, you are the man, great and easy to do business with, and great results.

You spend the money on the mods because it is worthwhile and amkes a difference to you and nobody else. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Every watch I get (unless I conclude I will never wear it when I see it) gets a relume. It looks great and makes me feel better. :)

True I guess but I don't think I'd get every Chinese movement watch I own serviced...