When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any leads on where to get a good DeWitt rep?

Jaymoi

Ola Everyone!

I was looking through RWG and saw some nice Dewitt watches on offer (Narikaa). However, when comparing to the Auth i saw a host of screamingly obvious flaws. :wounded1:

Does anyone know where i can get a decent rep?

Thanks, all leads much appreciated!

Moi :victory:

Ouch!

Fair point Narikaa.

Once i get some cash-ola ill be ordering from you.

Moi.

Not that it makes a difference anyways but just out of curiosity I would like to ask.

Does it really matter how good or bad a rep of a DeWitt is?

First most of your everyday people in this world have no clue what a DeWitt is, they would probably think it is something you picked up next to the Timex display, unless that is you make a point to tell them what it is and that it is not a cheap watch. So with that in mind all you would need is the name on the dial and a slight resemblence to the real deal.

Second if they do out of curiosity(and if you make a big deal about how special it is, you can bet the house that they will) decide to go home and google the watch, by the time they pull up the pic of the gen you will not have yours around to compare so off of memory something close would probably be convincing enough...at first.

However that does lead us back to the inevidable. What happens when someone you tried to pass the watch off as a gen to goes home and googles it? When they find out it is a $15k watch will they believe you have the means to afford it?

• 9 months later...