When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i miss you guys!

flavor flav

i've been working on so many watch mods for members that it may seem that i'm "missing" from the forum! right now i'm doing a full custom 6152 rolex movement pam, 6 relumes, a few cannon upgrades, repairs, and some other work, not to mention the crystals from the AR project are coming back so i have to finish those up too. i check my pm box twice daily at least so if anyone needs any help or work i am here just not posting alot due to the work load i have here. i do miss the forum lately! and all members with their watches here, your payments are going towards my first genuine pam :thumbsupsmileyanim: (not sure yet 111h/i, 177h/i, or 112h/i) so please support me LOL! turnaround time for work will remain fast 2-3 days for most mods and you will still recieve the usual photo shoot of your modded watch before i ship it back for your final approval of my work.

i'll have some cool projects to post here when i get a bit of free time. now i'm working 10 hours a day then doing watch mods 4 hours a day! :victory:

and we appreciate it!

the turnaround on my 5218 was awesome and chris was a pleasure to deal with. plus the pics rock. can't wait to have it back on my wrist :D

cool to know the funds are going to such a good cause :victory:

these are his pics, mine won't be nearly so good:

214240-16053.jpg

214240-16054.jpg

and we appreciate it!

the turnaround on my 5218 was awesome and chris was a pleasure to deal with. plus the pics rock. can't wait to have it back on my wrist :D

cool to know the funds are going to such a good cause :victory:

these are his pics, mine won't be nearly so good:

214564-15985.jpg

214564-15986.jpg

i'm glad you like it :) i think the vintage lume is really cool. maybe my next personal project!