When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell&Ross BR03 - 42mm (picture next to 44mm PAM)

lfovco

A question to all dealers if there is a plan to make a Bell&Ross BR-03?

For everyone else attached is a picture of it next to a 44mm PAM. I found the shot on ebay.

If there is an interest in this model and anyone would be interested in it maybe we can start something, maybe a process like Hublot Big Bang was and how IWC Aquatimer Cousteou is currently being replicated.

post-851-1173569515_thumb.jpg

A question to all dealers if there is a plan to make a Bell&Ross BR-03?

For everyone else attached is a picture of it next to a 44mm PAM. I found the shot on ebay.

If there is an interest in this model and anyone would be interested in it maybe we can start something, maybe a process like Hublot Big Bang was and how IWC Aquatimer Cousteou is currently being replicated.

I love this watch! It is much more suttle than the 46mm I tried on. I would buy this in a heart beat if it was made. I posted about this in the watch polls but have only had a bit of interest.

Guest avitt

I have all the confidence in the world that this one will be made. It's finally the perfect size.

Remember, the rep makers have already produced an incorrect 39mm version...Then they put a lot of effort into the ridiculously oversized 46mm BR01. Neither of those watches had the market potential that the BR03 has...They won't miss out on the opportunity to make easy money.

I really hope so :D

I have all the confidence in the world that this one will be made. It's finally the perfect size.

Remember, the rep makers have already produced an incorrect 39mm version...Then they put a lot of effort into the ridiculously oversized 46mm BR01. Neither of those watches had the market potential that the BR03 has...They won't miss out on the opportunity to make easy money.