When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Price check in aisle 3 ...

wheaton26

hello, a friend of mine recently won two tissot pr100x watches (pictured below). he has no idea what they are worth and i wasn't able to find any pricing online. do any members here own this model and if so, could you please shed some light on pricing etc. here is the tissot link for reference. thanks and i look forward to hearing back from some of you soon. all the best.

215120-15770.png

Hi,

Have you tried going to an AD (even we have tissot dealers up here in canada) and get them to appraise it?

Though I must say, it sounds strange you won them without the identification or anything else... was it during a poker game by any chance?

Hi,

Have you tried going to an AD (even we have tissot dealers up here in canada) and get them to appraise it?

Though I must say, it sounds strange you won them without the identification or anything else... was it during a poker game by any chance?

yes, i went to my local ad and they do not carry this model. as far as winning them ... as stated in my original post, it was a friend of mine. he actually lives in another country so i don't have the watches in my possession. but, he knows i'm into watches and asked if i could find out what they are worth. anyway, i found a few online in other countries and was able to convert the price for an accurate u.s. value. they are both in the $300.00 range and if anyone is interested, he mentioned that he would like to sell them! simply make me an offer and we can work something out! all the best. chris.