When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer. Hour sub dial at 6 issue

Tekidonc

Hi

I're received my Navitimer from PT. It is a very nice rep, although I have got two issues:

I went to the dealer to compare with the gen. The rep sub dials color is cream more than white as on the gen. Have you noticed this on your own rep?

Also there is a bug with the hour sub dial at 6. The small needle moves all the time, although it should only move when the chrono is activated (see picture). If I push the reset pusher, the needle will go back to 12, and then start to move again. It is not a major flaw, but a little bit frustrating. What do you think about it?

Many thanks for your help and comments

post-4258-1174212446_thumb.jpg

Ask PT about the second flaw!

PT says he can't do much about it. Here is his answer

"I have heard of this issue before with asian baljoux movement. There is a post on the forum about it.

On almost 40% of the asian valjoux newer movements this happens. Im not sure of the cause, but someone on the forum i think knows a fix."

PT says he can't do much about it. Here is his answer

"I have heard of this issue before with asian baljoux movement. There is a post on the forum about it.

On almost 40% of the asian valjoux newer movements this happens. Im not sure of the cause, but someone on the forum i think knows a fix."

Thats [censored]. Demand a replacement or a refund, then find a new dealer.