When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A question for the british......

chrisbailey86

Hello fellow Brits!

From your experience, which is the best dealer to post to the UK, in terms of speed, price and quality. I have been on these forums for a while, and still havent plucked up the corage to place an order (thinking of a pam 005) as im scared of customs etc. Any infomation which can put my mind at rest would be greatly appreciated and any stories of previous orders, good or bad will be valued.

All the best.

Christopher :thumbsupsmileyanim:

From your experience, which is the best dealer to post to the UK, in terms of speed, price and quality.

Precious Time, Narikaa or TTK if he's got it in UK stock.

It really depends on what you're looking for, but if either of those three has it in stock, you get it very quickly (next day?) and with no fear of customs.

Hello fellow Brits!

From your experience, which is the best dealer to post to the UK, in terms of speed, price and quality. I have been on these forums for a while, and still havent plucked up the corage to place an order (thinking of a pam 005) as im scared of customs etc. Any infomation which can put my mind at rest would be greatly appreciated and any stories of previous orders, good or bad will be valued.

All the best.

I've ordered from a few of the dealers here including TTK, trustywatchguy, Joshua, Puretime, and Narikka (UK based). All have had very prompt delivery, with no hassles and no Customs problems.

Thanks for your input guys.

Im looking at this watch.

Click here

I wonder what the best way to go about it is. Once again I have spent hours researching, but havent got the courage to take the plunge!

Any of you guys selling any of your old reps?

Cheers,

Christopher

Edited by chrisbailey86

Hello fellow Brits!

All the best.

Try to avoid DHL, FedEx, etc. EMS delivery seems much better (although it ends up being delivered by ParcelForce at the UK end, nothing you can do about that!)

I have ordered from Joshua, TTK, Andrew, Eddielee (Unicorn) and even Paul (Wo Mart) and have never had a problem. Once had a parcel opened and a charge for VAT added (+

Thanks for your input guys.

Im look for this watch.

Click here

I wonder what the best way to go about it is. Once again I have spent hours researching, but havent got the courage to take the plunge!

Any of you guys selling any of your old reps?

Cheers,

Christopher

I don't have any reps that I'm selling at the moment, but I have ordered from that website (Joshua's) on a couple of occasions with no problems whatsoever. Taking the plunge for the first rep watch can be a bit daunting, but just go for it!

What is the preferd payment method, personally i would prefer Paypal. Looks like ill have to have a look at Joshua etc and see what the best prices are......

Check with Precious Time first. He'll have stuff in the UK, with no fear of customs.

Check with Precious Time first. He'll have stuff in the UK, with no fear of customs.

Yeah, I have had 2 watches from Precious Time and his prices were comparable with Joshua/Trusty once you took shipping into account, plus as Pug said, he is likely to be much quicker if the watch is in stock and there are no customs issues. If he has the watch you want, he should be the first port of call.