When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Storing watches face down?

teddy boy

;) So that's how you sell watches without being a VIP member - you just slip your ad in the middle of a thread !! :whistling:

Pssst !! - anyone want to buy an SMP ?? ;):whistling:

So that's how you enforce the forum rules without being a VIP member - you just slip your scolding in the middle of a thread !! :whistling:

Psst !! - anyone want to buy an old pot calling the kettle black ??) :whistling:

Finding a buyer for an accutron depends alot on what you have. Is it a 214 or a 218? The 214 models are generally worth a bit more. Is it anything special (e.g. spaceview, astronaut, assymetric, rr approved etc). I would have to say that accutrons are not exactly "hot" right now.

If it is a spaceview I would be interested.

So that's how you enforce the forum rules without being a VIP member - you just slip your scolding in the middle of a thread !! :whistling:

Psst !! - anyone want to buy an old pot calling the kettle black ??) :whistling:

Ouch !! So how do YOU enforce them; being a VIP member? - turn a blind eye? Or is it a case of one rule for one.......etc.... :bangin:

It's great that you're looking out for the forum...but in that case, the first thing to do is to support it financially.

After that, you get to break, ignore or invent all the rules you want! :bicycle:

Like the ad used to say, 'Membership has its privileges....' :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You is part of da family! :group:

You even gets a nice blue bucket! :1a:

It's great that you're looking out for the forum...but in that case, the first thing to do is to support it financially.

After that, you get to break, ignore or invent all the rules you want! :bicycle:

Like the ad used to say, 'Membership has its privileges....' :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You is part of da family! :group:

You even gets a nice blue bucket! :1a:

Point taken..... I paid my one off membership fee and 've been meaning to go the whole hog - guess I'd better do it so I don't get any more tellings off !! :(

Point taken..... I paid my one off membership fee and 've been meaning to go the whole hog - guess I'd better do it so I don't get any more tellings off !! :(

It's for a good cause: the RWG bandwidth hamster is getting a bit worn out - the forum really needs to get another....

229807-12412.gif

229807-12413.gif

Anyway, it's nothing personal: in general, people who hang on here without helping to ensure the ongoing existence of the forum (especially considering all the generous work behind the scenes by Admin and the mods) are a pet peeve of mine....