When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting indeed! New dealer

trinsic

What happened was she gave me half of one of her addresses and half of another. I'd post the amusing tale in her own words, but I'm banned on RWI where I documented the whole entertaining affair.

Ok, I've trawled my email: "Oh, sorry. I made a mistake. I have two address, and I mixed them. Sorry. It is my promble. Did you left the address on your package? If so, the package will come back to you. Do you have some No. that I can check here?"

Like I said, I did eventually get a replacement, but I was waiting for 6-8 weeks.

Nothing wrong with her watches, though.

223104-13935.jpg

i don't think my e-mail notifications are working.

i remember that now. it did take along time for that to get sorted out and you to get a new watch. first the address thing happened and then the factory was out of white dials. i remember her telling me about it.

is yours still running good? mine is working perfectly and i play with the chronos all the time.

maybe i am lucky with this movement but i just ordered a bce from her with it. we will see if i have the same luck with it. lol

she picks the watches up personally from the factory, photographs for the customer if they want to give final approval before shipping, then sends by Currier for shipping. if there is a problem with the watch she returns to the factory for repair, not to a repairman.