When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

why was my topic removed from TTK dealer Review?

I think the question speaks for itself. Who moderates the dealer review section and why was my topic removed? If there was a technical error, fine. But the discourse begun by me is absolutely germaine to dealing with Neil. For those who wish to purchase from him, my experience delineated in the body of my message in his review section spurred discussion, the general idea behind a message board. If the topic was removed in error, please put it back.

sincerely,

Chris

I think the question speaks for itself. Who moderates the dealer review section and why was my topic removed? If there was a technical error, fine. But the discourse begun by me is absolutely germaine to dealing with Neil. For those who wish to purchase from him, my experience delineated in the body of my message in his review section spurred discussion, the general idea behind a message board. If the topic was removed in error, please put it back.

sincerely,

Chris

I should have done a little poking around. I see the topic was moved to general discussion. I will say, however, that I felt when I posted the question a few days ago it should be slated in TTK's section as I was in a roundabout way, reviewing his business practices. As a potential purchaser, the place I look for just such information is going to be the dealer reviews. Anyway, sorry for the bristling.

Grip