When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you order from TTK?

jomama

I have e-mailed 3 times last week, PM on this board and responded to a thread he was on. No sign of life

All I am trying to do is but a watch from him but I think I am going about the wrong way. Does anyone have a recommendation for me to get Neil's attention on a watch I desperatly want from him?

Thanks!!

Update 3/26

I tried an e-mail with the watch # in subject line and worked. Neil got right back. Thanks all

No, but on his website and threads. he has his "contact me" e-mail address which I have tried with 3 e-mails. I know he is around because he reponded to someone's a thread the other day (different topic).

Since he does not have a "conventional" website to order from, I didn't know if there was a protocol I was not following>

Thanks

I have e-mailed 3 times last week, PM on this board and responded to a thread he was on. No sign of life

All I am trying to do is but a watch from him but I think I am going about the wrong way. Does anyone have a recommendation for me to get Neil's attention on a watch I desperatly want from him?

Thanks!!

You are actually engaging in exactly how not to order from TTK

Yes, several threads on this in the last couple of weeks.

In a nutshell, Neil is not a dealer, he's a procurer, he has some ongoing health issues that precludes him from jumping on every e-mail, and as of last check, has very few watches to sell (looks like one, the Chopard)

i have always wanted to post this in a "how do you order from ttk thread, cause there are like 2 million of them, but when i get in the thread, sometimes i feel bad for the newbs and dont' want to sound like a [censored], But since this has been resolved i'm going to take my opportunity to say what i always want to when i read the thread title.

"Very Carefully!"

:)