When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lost Bentley Bezel- when reps and their owners go wild

fakie360

already posted on RWI..

Hey everyone,

im pretty sad right now. I recently bought a bentley from a member here (my first rep!!) and the bezel came off when it dropped off my wrist. I had it on a leather strap and it just dropped off from the spring bars. good thing the sapphire didnt crack or anything and it still works =)

It was my birthday last weekend but i wasnt drunk enough NOT to noticed it fell off. hahahahah i mean it probably weights 5 lbs so i would have to be pretty blacked out not to notice.

I need some advice on how i can fix this. I think its part of "bezel" that fell off. The engraved part of the ring. The part that makes it SHINE! I can still turn the bezel thou. DAMNIT. its still wearable but it really just breaks my heart that that missing part isnt there.

any suggestions guys/gals ? Does anyone have that extra part? I will pay more than its worth. Any experience of replacing parts??

at least i found my ID and crdit card i thought i lost. happy 27th to me ! hahah