When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona Vintage 6263..NO PLEXI

elprimerozen

Hi people!I took my new 6263 daytona today to my watchsmith(Rolex),to put gen spring bars,regulate the movement,test the waterproof,AND TRY TO FIT A GEN PLEXI T21..or something else.

And there was a big surprise :bangin: ..this 6263 daytona comes from Josh with Saphire crystal!!!I was realy surprised because i had no time to examine the watch for much time...i was sure that it was a plexi crystal.

In the first place i was going to order a DW 6263...because for me its realy important to fit a Gen plexi T21 on 6263 Dw,so if something bad hapens to the plexi i can easy fix it or change the plexi.....but afterwards i did not like the "secret movement" that David have (if it stops i have to find a V23 new hands ..and it goes on and on)...So i went for the boolet proof 6263 from Josh(Larger case..not same spec as gen...etc..)My bigger consern was that it would be impposible to fit a T21 or any other plexi on Josh 6263..i was very un happy....if Josh plexi brakes...i have to mail Josh to send the watch back ...etc...

So the problem was only in my mind :rolleyes: ..because this 6263 realy has a SAPHIRE CRYSTAL!!!!!!

He he "Little white lies" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Btw im extremly happy!

224412-13615.jpg

224412-13616.jpg

Hi people!I took my new 6263 daytona today to my watchsmith(Rolex),to put gen spring bars,regulate the movement,test the waterproof,AND TRY TO FIT A GEN PLEXI T21..or something else.

And there was a big surprise :bangin: ..this 6263 daytona comes from Josh with Saphire crystal!!!I was realy surprised because i had no time to examine the watch for much time...i was sure that it was a plexi crystal.

In the first place i was going to order a DW 6263...because for me its realy important to fit a Gen plexi T21 on 6263 Dw,so if something bad hapens to the plexi i can easy fix it or change the plexi.....but afterwards i did not like the "secret movement" that David have (if it stops i have to find a V23 new hands ..and it goes on and on)...So i went for the boolet proof 6263 from Josh(Larger case..not same spec as gen...etc..)My bigger consern was that it would be impposible to fit a T21 or any other plexi on Josh 6263..i was very un happy....if Josh plexi brakes...i have to mail Josh to send the watch back ...etc...

So the problem was only in my mind :rolleyes: ..because this 6263 realy has a SAPHIRE CRYSTAL!!!!!!

He he "Little white lies" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Btw im extremly happy!

224418-13613.jpg

224418-13614.jpg

Damn that's a nice Daytona, I'm almost done with my collection but that one maybe at the end of my list.