When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.best-watch.net

Tim

Has anyone ever done business with this outfit? They are selling Japanese movement watches but a couple of them do not look bad and I was looking at one of the listed Silberstein models for $199. A good rep of Silberstein is so hard to find and I really do not care if it has a Japanese movement. These design are fantasy models but they look passable.

/Tim

Has anyone ever done business with this outfit? They are selling Japanese movement watches but a couple of them do not look bad and I was looking at one of the listed Silberstein models for $199. A good rep of Silberstein is so hard to find and I really do not care if it has a Japanese movement. These design are fantasy models but they look passable.

/Tim

You know that's interesting. There are some serious quality watches that are made in Japan and I'm not too sure I'd discount them at first glance w/o doing some research on the quality of the case and the quality of the movement. I have a Seiko watch that I purchased in Vietnam back in 1966. It has an automatic movement and to this day it tells accurate time. Also, I've never had it serviced. Now that was over 40 years ago so I'm going to take a flier on this and believe they've improved things some.

My 2-cents.

Tim

/Tim

yOU GET AS watches with Asian 7750 for $250 from our reputable sellers:

http://www.silix-prime.com/cat.asp?catid=130