When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

092 snap

Kollektor

Congratulate friend

092 is also my absolute favorite

i have now the updated version and this looks AMAZING..

your watch has the wrong strap... black looks better on watch. I have install a OEM alligator strap and it looks 99% like genuine 092 watch

regards

tourby

Congratulate friend

092 is also my absolute favorite

i have now the updated version and this looks AMAZING..

your watch has the wrong strap... black looks better on watch. I have install a OEM alligator strap and it looks 99% like genuine 092 watch

regards

tourby

I can relate; the 92 is addictive. Re the strap, I know it's not OEM. I switched my rubber strap with a BOB calf deployant to be "different." I like the look, but it's probably a sin in the eyes of the Paneristi. I'd like to see some pics of your updated version if you have any; especially ones that show the date from straight on. Apart from 7750 mechanical problems ( :whistling: ) the date is the only let-down on this model. Font too thin, mag too small. Rather hard to see. Good points outweigh the bad, however. Now I just have to fix the movement...

read my post with pics of old model and updated 092 side by side

http://www.rwg.cc/members/PAM-092-Arktos-N...ide-t22674.html

Thanks - I've been to your page numerous times. But I didn't find any clear picture of the date on either... and moreover, I think I'm unsure which one is the new and which is the old! I guess I'm thick...

Edited by Kollektor