When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need help with Wo Mart...

Ultima

Yes you are right ! the site says he is back.

At least he is still alive ;-)

That is just the poorest customer service ever...

Please remember that you are purchassing illegal goods. 'Customer Service' is a concept you have gotten used to from dealing with regular shops and businesses. With reps, it's not something you should expect or insist on. Should people be poplite and professional? Of course. That does not mean you should expect instant responces to emails and enquiries. Did Paul not say he was out of town on PERSONAL BUSINESS? Did his site not say that he would be back on the 18th. Whatever the reason he was out of town, perhaps it took longer to deal with than expected. Chances are whatever the reason Paul had to go out of town for, cropped up while your deal was going through, so that would explain any problems with communication. You did post to say that the money had not been collected, so that in itself should reassure you that you were not being ripped off. Yes, waiting can be hard and frustrating, but please remember that you are not dealing with legal goods here, so 'Shop fast' service is not something you should expect... Bearng all that in mind, bedst of luck, I hope your watch arrives soon :)

I know you are right, but not only my money has been collected a long time ago, but Paul first told me my watch was on it's way...

And I can't believe he does not have the financial power to pay someone to simply send an email telling to his customers what's happening with their order ;-)

I know it is being illegal but when you buy from his site it doesn't say that you gonna have no service at all but rather to expect a very good one !

I know you are right, but not only my money has been collected a long time ago, but Paul first told me my watch was on it's way...

And I can't believe he does not have the financial power to pay someone to simply send an email telling to his customers what's happening with their order ;-)

I know it is being illegal but when you buy from his site it doesn't say that you gonna have no service at all but rather to expect a very good one !

I actually misread your post, and saw it was someone else who had payed and not had the money picked up yet, sorry about that...

He probably does have the ability to pay someone to send an email, but don't forget the Personal Business. If that's something like a death in the family, he's going to have more important things to deal with than regular business, so allowances have to be made for that... What you're thinking of as poor service, could simply be bad luck of timing... Best of luck with your watch :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I think it is fair to let you guys know that I finaly received my watch from Paul (Wo Mart) today !

It took about 9 weeks, but I must confess that it was worth the wait ;-)

It is a BIG and beautifull B&R BR01 that is very well done. The best watch I have ever seen and own ;-)

Paul even send me a SD card for the long delay.

Thank you for your help and support,

Dom

Hello,

I think it is fair to let you guys know that I finaly received my watch from Paul (Wo Mart) today !

It took about 9 weeks, but I must confess that it was worth the wait ;-)

It is a BIG and beautifull B&R BR01 that is very well done. The best watch I have ever seen and own ;-)

Paul even send me a SD card for the long delay.

Thank you for your help and support,

Dom

I'm glad to hear it arrived, and you're happy with it. I've got an Omega SMP on order from another dealer which has been delayed as apparently they had a problem with several parcels being intercepted by customs, so are re-sending them all again. I might have to wait longer than I expected, but I'm trying to stay optimistic :)