When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ferrari series group buy?

yodaddynukka

theo that is not entirely true:

this is her reply

friend:

hi,because usd 280 already is whoesale price :)

this is what i asked when suspicion of price was brought into the equation

----- Original Message -----

To: kingwatch999

Subject: Re: Re: PAN-173-Ferrari

hi king,

thank you for your fast response. i am not too clear on what you are saying.

are you saying if we buy 1 piece the price is 280USD and if we buy 20 pieces

the price is still 280USD per piece? thanks!

As Richard and I were saying.....that was her standard price and she only wants to calculate a price... so she needs the total aimed order

Theo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is nice to see a second dealer step in..... I may sound like a pig (sorry). But with the recent price drop (war)on most Ferrari watches....the % is still far greater than the GB discount price.

here's my calculation

Sach drop the GMT price from $299 to $219, that is ~27% discount.

The original price on Chrono is $329 and GB price is $269...which is only ~18% discount.

***Remember this is based on Mathematics, not business mind***

hi... nice try on doing the maths.. unfortunately wholesale prices are not calculated on percentage discount... our margins most of the time are going by dollar and cents... not 20% or 30% ... but rather for example in the form of $30 or $50....

:lol:LMAO:

It's all yours Sash.....you can't argue with mathematics.....:lol:

wish me luck here... :)

Edited by sashwatch

hi sash,

thanks for stepping in and giving a good price! would you do it for 269USD shipped with both rubber and leather straps? i would be in for sure at that price, but as i said earlier someone else would need to take over the western union consolodation as i would not be too comfortable with that. thanks!!!!!

hi sash,

thanks for stepping in and giving a good price! would you do it for 269USD shipped with both rubber and leather straps? i would be in for sure at that price, but as i said earlier someone else would need to take over the western union consolodation as i would not be too comfortable with that. thanks!!!!!

the rubber strap with deployant claps will at least cost another $20-30... sorry, i cant absorb the amount..

cheers

I am keen on the watch,but cann't do wu only PP & ?MB I would like to see the other strap ?interested.However I am still very confused about the ? different models,ie evryone else's and TTK This still has not been answered by any of the dealers who have added to this thread.

hey little me, if you have any questions feel free to ask sash, as he replies on this thread. one thing i can say is i am almost 100% certain that all dealers carry the same CHRONO version of this watch. i cannot speak for the other non chrono version tho...

please see new group buy thread!!!!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=24019

Edited by yodaddynukka

i simply implied we need to be cautious with King,,,,,many have had issues lately,,,,you brought it back up,,,,

end,,,,

now on to the main topic,,,,,,definitely dont overlook sash :)

i dont get much time to check in much lately, but i have not heard replies after sending back a uPO and titanium BCA because the wrong ones were sent to me... no reply to emails. I hope you're wrong!

@Sash....I do wish you luck.....$260.00.....for the CHRONO and 2x straps.....I wish you lots of luck.....I see the dollar is down again today.....:D

@ttk my man... as you can see... i am trying my best to make everyone a good deal... but 2 x strap... man, its way out of my league.. this guys are good at striking a good deal!!

I understand Sash is only offering 1 strap, the leather. Might I suggest Sash offer a 2 tier group buy: Chrono with leather strap, shipped EMS 269USD or with extra rubber strap inluded 285USD (lower price would be nice. Also in light of the picture TTK has posted in the new group buy list thread I think we still have a lot of questions and a final decision on dealer has been mad, IMHO.

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

@ttk my man... as you can see... i am trying my best to make everyone a good deal... but 2 x strap... man, its way out of my league.. this guys are good at striking a good deal!!

sash, can you post pics of both straps. Also I'm sure I speak for most if not all in asking if that is the best you can do? The watch with both straps at the price you quote would be $289.00 with 15 people minimum purchasing, maybe you could do just a little better?

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

if anyone is interested in the rubber strap.. either you can purchase it at $20 or exchange the leather for the rubber..