When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsens new 005

Davidsen did some good work lately, but he is a total screw up when it comes to service, absolutely worst delaer, period. None of those PAMs are particularly good, quality is low, and you can't even fit the regular straps, crap, crap, crap. So good luck with Davidson. Just my 2p worth.

I just bought the 005 and 111H last month.

Paid the extra dollars because I thought I was getting the new, best quality Pam's.

I am quite disappointed in the quality watches I received for the money paid.

Even more disappointed he will not return my email questions after the sale.

He will have to considerably improve both his products and communication before I consider him again.

I just bought the 005 and 111H last month.

Paid the extra dollars because I thought I was getting the new, best quality Pam's.

I am quite disappointed in the quality watches I received for the money paid.

Even more disappointed he will not return my email questions after the sale.

He will have to considerably improve both his products and communication before I consider him again.

That was bad news. I have never bought anything from him but got the impression that his Pam 005, 111, 177 etc were the best ones around here. I also liked the fact that he was not involved in anything around that misrepresentation mess, aggreed prices etc. Can you please tell us little bit more about what was wrong with the watches? This type of info I think is very important to share on a forum like this. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have first hand experienced getting this 005 dial relumed?

Mine is done in C7, very green color dial.

Hour and minute hands look more like C3.

Could I get the dial relumed in 80:20 mix C1:C2 and have the final color come out correct?

Some forum members suggest that the C7 green color will still show right through the new whiter lume job.

Finally, if it is relumed couldn't the numbers be redone just a little fatter?

Any comments?

edit: I just found Flavor Flav's comments down below about all C1 lume working well. Thanks Flavor Flav !!!

i bought a 195 last year and it had slime green lume that didn't glow. i sent it to have a upgraded c3 super lume dial put in it and it was still slime green, didn't glow, the fonts were to light and the markers were too thin. had another upgraded dial installed and it glows a little better but not like c3 and it is still slime green with light fonts and thin markers. vaccum superlumed a dial with c1 and sent it to me so i could see it in person and it is mint green, not white as it should be. the lume won't take a solid color. it has to have a white base if you want it to be white.

if flave can get the dial and hands white and match each other i will send him mine right now. i am tired of throwing money at what was a expensive rep to start with.