When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

lume question on 092

Kollektor

Does anybody know if the gen 092 has lume on the rehaut sub markers (the little ticks between the hour markers)? Also, any idea of the color mixes for the markers, sub markers, 12/6 and hands? To my eyes, it looks like C1 on the 12/6 and C3 on the hour markers, and no lume on the rehaut sub markers. Thanks for your thoughts...

Once again, thanks the help. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Glad I asked because there is lume on the rehaut sub markers. Looks like all markers are C3 and all the hands are a C3-C1 mix.

I would rather say all markers are C1 and all hands are C3 (or C3-C1 mix). Actually, in spite of their daylight name, C3 is more blueish and C1 more greenish -- aren't they?

228952-12596.jpg

I would rather say all markers are C1 and all hands are C3 (or C3-C1 mix). Actually, in spite of their daylight name, C3 is more blueish and C1 more greenish -- aren't they?

229207-12542.jpg

Interesting. I'm new to all that glows. So how do they achieve the offwhite or greenish daylight appearance? Mix pigment in with C1?

Interesting. I'm new to all that glows. So how do they achieve the offwhite or greenish daylight appearance? Mix pigment in with C1?

If you missed it, you might want to have a look at this.