When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingie with a few mods.

pizzanooo

Thought I would post a pic of my Ingie with some mods. Started with El, and Josh watches. Yes there are subtle differences in the 2, so maybe a different factory or quality control? Stayed with Joshs case picked up from a member elsewhere, used Els caseback which was more deeply engraved and sharper by far. Almost went for a lume, but after reading and saw 1 at the ad the lume sucks. Even the Gen forum guys only complaint on this 1 is the lume sucks. Crystal on Joshs case was replaced with a gen crystal ( double Ar ) along with gen crown. Picture is on rep Kevlar strap which shows nice. Hopefully with a datewheel soon to be offered, this will be my first modded rep which I consider to be up to our harsh and knowledgeable standards...

Light is fading here in Seattle & have only 1 good pic to show tonight, will try to get a few more soon.

Btw, Chiefs offering is the same color blue, for those who wish to partake in his Ar offerings now.

229265-12530.jpg

229265-12531.jpg

Edited by pizzanooo

wow it is like the crystal isn't even there.

Good AR plays tricks with your mind! ;)

@pizzanooo - What'd the gen crystal set you back? My ingy is coming home from Canada right now. It'll be lumed, serviced, and AR'ed now. I think the lume itself on the gens is fine, but that the luminous markers are just really thin so they don't really glow like a torch.

• 3 weeks later...