When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who sells the best PAM195PVD

hiker01

Hi All!

I'm in the market for a PVD PAM this time and I'm looking at the 195. Anyone have bought one before and who was your dealer? Is this the best PVD PAM model? I like the logo a lot!

Have the PVD improved lately? This would be my first one and makes me a newbie....I've done some searching here, but I still need some more education on PVD watches. Are they tough? Do they scratch easily? I assume that if you ding them or have deep sctches on them, it would show real bad!

Thanks for any info!!!

i'd be curious to see more experienced members responses here as well; however, from what i've read, palpatine and finepics's aftermarket pvd seem to win the award for best (most accurate) pvd coating...see this post here

Thanks! That was an excellent post, although I'm looking more on buying from our dealers here. I have looked at Joshua's and Andrew's sites and I wonder if a member have bought one from them....like the PAM195 and what kind of experienced they have with the watch! I'll probably order one from Joshua, though, due to his excellent service and email responses.

Thanks! That was an excellent post, although I'm looking more on buying from our dealers here. I have looked at Joshua's and Andrew's sites and I wonder if a member have bought one from them....like the PAM195 and what kind of experienced they have with the watch! I'll probably order one from Joshua, though, due to his excellent service and email responses.

Excellent choice.

What that other thread missed to say was that even the rep false-PVD makes the watch a little harder vs. scratches with respect to stainless steel. Even if not so hard like real PVD.

In any case, you may have real PVD coat also applied on false PVD any time you might want it in the future...

And, btw, palpatine and Finepics are not dealers but they are great RWG members who provide real PVD service on watches purchased elsewhere.