When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New HBB

tobico

Just got my new HBB from puretime. Great watch, the braclet is not as comfortable compare to my other watches. I am still trying to get used to how to wear it well.

All other parts of this watch are great. Its nicely done and I can see why its being expensive.

I want to try an AD in Singapore yesterday but unfortunately they are out of stock.

post-3682-1175968135_thumb.jpg

post-3682-1175968158_thumb.jpg

post-3682-1175968186_thumb.jpg

post-3682-1175968203_thumb.jpg

post-3682-1175968230_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RiverwindMDS
Just got my new HBB from puretime. Great watch, the braclet is not as comfortable compare to my other watches. I am still trying to get used to how to wear it well.

All other parts of this watch are great. Its nicely done and I can see why its being expensive.

I want to try an AD in Singapore yesterday but unfortunately they are out of stock.

Is that a black datewheel?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????''

Guest RiverwindMDS

If it is what he got it is a BIG improvement.

Because the dial and beg seconds hand doesn't look gen, so it is the rep with a black datewheel...

Guest RiverwindMDS

Now they can do the all black model...

I'll be witing for that, and did you see the mellow yellow?

Now it is missing only the big seconds hand that need a mm more of red and to engrave the movement and the rotor and then it is perfect!!!!!

Guest RiverwindMDS
Looks like they changed the font on the rotor to the proper sans serif. Too bad they spelled Hublot wrong. How can they not notice Hublot doesn't need an E at the end?

Oh my god Hublote.....

Guest chronomat123
Looks like they changed the font on the rotor to the proper sans serif. Too bad they spelled Hublot wrong. How can they not notice Hublot doesn't need an E at the end?

AHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Now they can do the all black model...

I'll be witing for that, and did you see the mellow yellow?

Now it is missing only the big seconds hand that need a mm more of red and to engrave the movement and the rotor and then it is perfect!!!!!

Actually the short red on the second hand is correct, the supplier originally screwed up but hublot didn't feel like paying to have the run redone... So for the first models all came with that hand. But its not correct with the black datewheel, since all the first big bangs came with white and they later switched to black.