When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai reps.......the best? Help me

triosLescano

Uhrenfreund

I don't understand your last post.

You may not agree that we first have to read a lot and then ask questions and if you do you get spanked for it.

Then a member takes some time to clarify the situation and to put it into perspective and you come up with a :thumbdown:

Is it you pride thats hurt or just ignorance .

Uhrenfreund

I don't understand your last post.

You may not agree that we first have to read a lot and then ask questions and if you do you get spanked for it.

Then a member takes some time to clarify the situation and to put it into perspective and you come up with a :thumbdown:

Is it you pride thats hurt or just ignorance .

I think it's a brazen gesture to thank the RWG-community in such a cynical way.

We all had to read lots of pages and hundreds of posts to get to know what our hobby means to have...

It's definitely worth the time!

Sorry, my question is not "the best Panerai", this is a stupid question, my question is "IN YOUR EXPERIENCE......"

I am intrested to know experience of some friend that collecting Pams. I know that it is not an absolutely valutation, my interest is comparison of opinions

In my idea this is a very good chance of a reps forum. Have I understand uncorrectly? Sorry........